Apr 7, 2008

It is getting tougher to score a medal ...

My recent entry into a local home brew contest came back with a less than anticipated result. I have already won several medals and ribbons from various contests, so my hope was to score another medal. I've entered my most recently brewed beer, which is American Amber. I put in a pretty decent effort, so naturally I was hoping for the best.

I am not too disappointed with the score although I am always want to score more points. I am stuck in this low to middle thirty point range. It is not bad considering this range means I am consistently brewing "very good beer." I like to up my brewing skill and get into high thirty to low forty range, which means "excellent beer."

I am attaching reviews I received for your amusement.


No comments: