Jan 9, 2006

Never felt more like a home-maker ...


So I have been meaning to check out the photo exhibit called "Keeping the Shadows" at Phoenix Art Museum. I decided to go last Thursday, because Thursdays are free except for certain big time exhibits. I was lucky the photo exhibit was not one of those big time exhibits. As I walked around checking out the exhibit, I could not help but notice that a half of visitors was home-makers. It seemed like that at least. All the home-makers either brought their kids or met their friends for lunch. I felt like one of them, because I was out and about in the morning instead of later in the day.

I notice another kind of visitors. There was a young lesbian couple. For me to notice this, they had to be very obvious as I am not the most keen or sensitive to noticing gay or lesbian couples. The couple identified themselves when they kissed in public. Cool! It is funny how one of them always seems more feminine.

The photo exhibit was a tad small, but choice. I mean it was inspiring. I found some inspirations, which is a good thing. I need to look at more exellent photos for inspirations. I also went to my favorite exhibit, Miniture Rooms. There were many little kids looking at the exhibit, so I left after just glancing.

Random Shot
Why is life so hard? I mean in general. I need to figure something out!!!

Beer Update
Export Helles is in secondary/lagering stage. I think it will be bottled in a couple of weeks.

Movie Recommendations
I saw a couple of great flicks. I thought "Wedding Crashers" was a great fun movie. Vince Vaughn was out of sight funny espcially when he goes off on one of those monologue like scenes. I highly recommend this movie for no thinking just shallow fun, which everyone needs.

I also liked "Broken Flowers" with Bill Murray. It is a kind of movie provide neither a comprehensible plot nor a sensible ending. It is very unconventional, but all characters are very unique and compelling. I mean one of the characters is named Lolita!!!!

No comments: