Jan 9, 2007

Apple continues to bleed my bank account ...

Apple just announced more gadgets for me to purchase. I am not complaining. Well just a little. It looks like I am going to be purchasing Apple TV, Airport Extreme Base Station, and iPhone. This is literally going to cost me an arm and a leg. Okay, maybe not literally. However, they are going to cost me a bundle. This does not include the new Mac I will be getting sometime this year.

Apple TV: I am very excited. I can stream wirelessly movies, tv shows, music, podcasts, and pictures to a HDTV. This is around $300. I am hoping my friend's discount will cost me about $25 less. This brings me to a HDTV that I don't have. I guess I am getting one. Additional $1000 minimum! Ouch!!

New Airport Extreme Base Station: My old Airport from Apple works great, but I will need a new one to work with all the video streaming. Yes! This will set me back another $160. Not so bad I guess.

iPhone: I have been denying all my friends and family members a convenient way to reach me. This is due to my refusal to get a cell phone. I guess they just have to wait until this June when this beauty comes out. It does so much. I hope the plan does not cost me too much. I am willing to pay $500 for the phone.

From what I can tell, I am spending around $1500 next two months as the new devices will not ship until the end of February.

No comments: