Dec 8, 2007

What I've been up to ...

Don't worry. I am okay. I have not posted in a long time, because I've been super busy and/or I've been lazy about posting. I like to thank those who worry about me. I am touched. HONEST. Here is what I have been up to since I posted last.

Puerto Penasco Trip
I was fortunate enough to get away for a male bonding good times during the fall break in October. In another words, drinking beers and eating tacos. I don't know what it is, but I am more easy going when I am down in Mexico. Taking naps are also much sweeter.



Oktoberfest
I had my second annual Oktoberfest during the last week of October. I did not have as many visitors as last year, but I still served up about 40 beer marinated bratwursts and about 5 gallons of Hefeweizen. I need to do a better job of advertising next year.

Guitar Hero III
I've been playing Guitar Hero III for Wii for a couple of weeks. It is way too addicting. I am still stuck in the medium level, but hope to make hard level soon.

No comments: