Jun 19, 2008

Let's get physical, physical ...

I made a pact with myself to exercise more this summer. I don't feel good about my physical shape. This is not help what is already a poor self image. I have been running longer and more often last three weeks. When I am not running I have been hiking up Piestewa Peak. I am having a little problem with my right calf. I did not used to have this problem. I should go back to stretching more often.

I am also keeping track of how many times I am climbing Piestewa Peak. One old couple climbing told me that they must have climbed it more than 3,000 times. 3,000 times!!!! I live close by and climbed it a number of times, but I don't think I climbed it fifty times. Hmm. I went up to the summit 3 times so far this summer. I also have skipped one day from either running or hiking.

No comments: