Jul 15, 2008

Thank goodness for technology ...

I am going to list technology/gadgets making my life more livable of late.
  1. At the top of the list is A/C. I was without A/C for agonizing three days. After the repair man changed out a broken compressor, I now have A/C. Phoenix seems livable. YEAH!!!!!
  2. iPhone firmware v. 2. My old iPhone is new again. I put on several iPhone apps. I have not regretted getting my iPhone ever. I still wish the monthly bill was bit less.
  3. Wii Fit. I am getting back to doing yoga poses. I am so not flexible, which hurts my running. I am also more aware of my BMI and weight. Wii Fit tells me "THAT'S OVER WEIGHT!"
One thing I don't believe in when acquiring technology/gadget or any other stuff in general. I should not have to wait and must not be told they are out when waiting in line. Look at the fools below trying to get iPhone 3G.

No comments: