Oct 6, 2005

I am going to make you an offer you cannot refuse ...

Do you remember Brando as the Godfather? Making you an offer you can't refuse. Well, I was asked to be a godfather. I was told that occasionally I would have to attend their church. I said yes without any hesitation, of course. I am happy to be a godfather to a great friends' son. I know I am not asked to be the kind of godfather I have seen in the movies, but I can still dream, right? Have a godson who would kiss your ring everytime. I might have to get a fat ring anyway. Watch some more Italian mob movies and develop fake accent. May be grease my hair.

Beer Update: Saison is still going strong. I might add some spices like orange peels, star anise, etc. I guess I sould taste some when the fermentation stops first.

No comments: