Oct 30, 2005

My football teams lose yet again ...

So Cardinals and Vikings are losers once again this week. They are both 2-5. I am not sure what is the problem. On the paper they are both division champs, but they are way under performing. I guess it is the Sports Illustrated jinks once again.

I went to Palo Verde Golf Course to hit some balls. Boy, I was off today. I hit them fat, short, and to the right. If I am sane, then I really should never pick up golf clubs again. Only upside was hitting the tractor gathering golf balls. That really felt good.

I am still learning to drive stick and Sinziana helped me today. She seemed a little nervous, but she felt better after I started to drive. I am happy to say I brought her back to her husband in one piece and safe. I think manual is more fun. I think I will be buying 2006 Miata any day now. It will be sweet.

Movie Recommendation: I liked "Stand By Me" from my recent rentals. It is great to see a fine actor like River Phoenix in a movie. It is too bad about his early demise. I really liked his works like "Mosquito Coast", "My Own Private Idaho", and others.

Beer Update: It is still bubbling so I am going to give another week before bottling.

No comments: