Oct 4, 2005

I got an obscene phone call and other happenings ...

I got my first obscene phone call yesterday. It was a faint heavy breathing. I had no idea I had such a following. While I am not spooked or anything, but it seems so pointless.

I have a good friend who owns a property in Oak Creek. We all met up there to camp as there is not a building on it right now. It was nice to camp. Eating outdoor, camp fire, S'mores, and other usual activities were welcome change for all of us. I slept in my sleeping bag under the clear sky. Others slept in tents, trailer, and SUV. I really enjoyed sleeping outside. I should do this more often. I took many pictures, but I did not like most of them. Oh, well.

Beer update: My super saison is fermenting very well now. I am glad it did not get stuck like I thought it might.

No comments: