Nov 19, 2005

An offer you can't refuse ...



I am going to a Sunday service tomorrow. Last time I went was on Mother's day. I figured it would make my mother happy. I will be in a church to be with my god son, Aidan, because he is getting baptized tomorrow. I was a little nervous this morning, so I called another godfather, Josh. We talked and I agreed that I should be there on time, dressed neat, stand, and repeat words if necessary. I guess I can do that. I also phoned the god mother to see if she knew anything more. I am happy to say that I feel ready for tomorrow.

I am still a little nervous when I am driving. I occasionally stall still. It is wickedly frustrating at times, but manual tranny is just so much more fun to drive. I am taking the CAR in for the bumper repair next week.

I need to start printing more of my photos so I can hand in my portfolio within the next two weeks. I might use the photo from above.

Beer Update: I bottled super saison two days ago. It reminds me of Chimay. I am happy with it right now. I am hoping I will be happier once it is effervescent.

Movie Recommendation: I am recommending "Mad Hot Ballroom." I guess I like to watch people dance. It was great to see boys and girls interact like civilized people. There is hope for us all. It was great fun.

No comments: