Nov 26, 2005

Good to see ole friends ...


Possibly the best thing about holidays are reuniting with your ole friends. Two of my greatest high school amigos, Garrick and Ian, are in town for the turkey day. Ian was excited for Garrick and I to meet his lady. We were excited to meet her. Staf is her name and she seems very nice and complementary to Ian. They make a great looking couple I think. Look at the photo from above and judge for yourself. They are going to have tall babies if they have some. It was great to meet up, have some cocktails, and catch up. Of course, we talked about our lives and high school people gossips. Funny how it does not seem awkward that we catch up every few years. I am grateful that we do not have a high maintenance type of friendship. Kierland shopping area, where we met, was nice. I have never been since I do not venture much further than Biltmore, which is very nearby.

I am doggie sitting Lulu this week. She is with me until this Sunday. She is a little undisciplined, a little possessive about food and toys, but very sweet. I think I will miss having a second dog. Well, maybe not that much.

Last weekend was great for my football teams. The Vikings are starting to get it together after beating the Packers on last Monday night. YES! Even Cardinals won last week. Impressive, most impressive! (Did you get my Darth Vader impression?) I am disappoint with UofA atheletics as the basketball team is off to a rocky start, and the football team lost to the scum devils. Oh, well.

Beer update: Saison is coming along. I hope carbonation will be just right. I really don't have too much control over this.

Movie recommendation: I am recommending a movie called "Me and You and Everyone We Know." It is a movie about eccentric people. I could not really relate well except they are all very frail. It is very strange and funny.

No comments: