Dec 27, 2005

Ying and Yang of Cenya ...



That is the title of the picture above. In case you don't know, Cenya (Kenya) is my dog. I liked the way she looked while resting, so I took a snapshot.

Last weekend was a horrible for my Vikings. Its playoff pursuit ended with da Bears beating the Packers. It did not matter as the Vikings lost their game. $h!t. Another promising season gone awry. I guess I rather not get into other personel issues they had. Nuff said!!!!

It was good to have my little sister back home for a week. I think we, the family, were more agreeable and not full of drama. My sister and I went out for lunch two times. We went to Barrio Cafe and Cyclo, which were highly recommended by local papers. They did not disappoint, and I think little sis was pleased. I did get a little tired of driving to and fro. It is a 50 mile-roundtrip to the parents'. It was good to see grandma in good spirit as well.

Random Shot
I got a little ticked off by Lilly's ad about depression. It looked like a public service announcement, but it is a thinly veiled attempt at getting people to buy PROZEC! Go talk to your doctor about depression my A$$!

Beer Update
Export Helles is in primary fermenting. I think siphoning to a secondary fermentation vessel should be done sometime this week. Maybe a diacetyl rest for a day? Cannot wait to sample a little after siphoning!

Movie Recommendation
"Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist" is an okay movie. I liked it just enough. "The Exorcist" is so much better and scarier.

No comments: