Dec 4, 2005

Manual Transmission is a pain in the a$$ ...


I have to say manual transmission is a real pain sometimes. I have been driving manual for about a month now, and I feel pretty comfortable driving to places. I am still having enough problems that I would like to avoid driving during bumper to bumper traffic if at all possible. I find myself stalling when I have to slow down and start up again. This is getting much better as I drive more. I am also not doing something correctly when shifting from first to second gear. There is a shake instead of a smooth transition like from third to fourth gear. I am cognizant of it and trying to better it. I like to be a smooth shifter real soon.


I am starting to slack off from my regualr running schedule. I need to find a race so that I will really stick to it. Maybe not. Maybe it is a way for my body telling me to rest up. Anyway, I should step it up.

No comments: