Nov 7, 2006

Four Musketeers Are Back Together ...

One of us got married! Guess who? I cannot remember the last time all four of us were together. Garrick, Karen, Ian, and I (from right to left) are good friends from high school. Yes, the good ole days. Karen and I even went to the same college. It took a wedding to get all four of us together. Most of the time we meet as a pair and on rare occasions as a trio.

Karen married a man named, Chris, last Saturday evening at Phoenix Botanical Garden. It was a simple and elegant wedding. I was very impressed with the wedding, which was a small and intimate ceremony. Bride looked beautiful. She looked happy. I could not be happier. Good luck and much happiness in their future.

I also appreciate Karen for making sure her high school friends were together to enjoy and reminisce. Ian, Garrick, and I were having great fun catching up and laughing it up.

On a side note: Karen's mother introduced me to her friends and guests as a teepeeig hoodlum. Apparently I cannot live down the night Ian, Garrick, and I got caught teepeeing the house of Karen's parents when we were high schoolers. I remember panicking and freezing up when Karen's parents drove up. Luckily, they told us to finish up. I made a lasting impression with my youthful indiscretion, which is funny. At least, it is now.












No comments: