Feb 24, 2007

Hot or Not?


Do you remember a website called, "Hot or Not," where people could post their pictures and get rated? How narcissistic? I posted a photo of myself about three or four years ago. Well, I occasionally get a reminder from Hot or Not to check out other people's photo and rate them.

While I was perusing the site, I saw a little interesting feature I did not notice before called "Scoreboard." This feature lets you and your friends compete for a better score. I think some of you readers (if I know you or not) should be on my scoreboard. I think it would be fun. Check out my scoreboard at http://scoreboards.hotornot.com/goinggoinggoing.

p.s. I think statistically speaking, Hot or Not's rating is pretty close to what public thinks of you if there are enough people rating you. I am ranked 5.6 from 451 votes after statistical magic removes bias. Apparently, this means I am better looking than 51% of the posted pictures. I just broke through the bottom half.

No comments: