Jan 16, 2008

Another Macworld gone by ...

I am always excited about Steve Job's keynote at Macworld, which was yesterday. He has one every January. He announced four things which affects me. I am happy to say this year I do not have to spend any money unlike previous years. I guess Steve is an excellent convincer.

My iPhone is getting an update which is not a big deal although I much appreciate the upgrade to SMS so I can text multiple people and locate my current location via Google Maps.

My Apple TV is getting an update in Feb, so I can start renting HD movies! I am not sure this for me is cost effective although I am a little excited.

Other two things do not affect me although they are nice products. If I did not already have alternative solutions for it, then I can see how I would want one right away. One is the thinnest laptop called, MacBook Air, and the other is Time Capsule, which is a network attached storage inside of a wireless router. They are both nicely done.

No comments: