Jan 20, 2008

Is the ride over yet?

I cannot really give you a 100% recount of Cloverfield. Why, do you ask? Because I was nauseated after ten minutes of watching the movie. I knew I was in for it when the box office had a warning sign about a motion sickness. When I read it, I thought to myself, "CRAP!" I could not turn back as I was already there. I decided to bite the bullet and tough it out.

I had to close my eyes tens of times, so this movie to me was like a radio show. From the half of the movie I saw, I would say it is a decent movie. It is about a guy trying to rescue the love of his life while a monster is attacking NY. It is actually not bad at all. My real problem with the movie is the length of the opening. The movie takes forever to start the story forward. Once it does, it is a pretty fast paced story.

If you can stomach a shaky camera work, then I am recommending this movie.

No comments: