Sep 29, 2005

Foozer concert was awesome.

I went to Foo Fighters/Weezer concert last night with two great friends from Tucson. You know who you are. I met up with them at Jackson at third. I parked in front of the County jail for the first time. I guess I was too cheap to park closer. I also figured who would steal a car in front of a camera rich environment.

I so enjoyed Weezer. They are little easier on my ear drums, and there was not any mosh put type activities. There were some songs I did not know since I do not have their last album. It was good to hear Sweater Song, Hash Pipe, Island in the Sun, I am Jonas, and others. I wanted more.

Foo Fighters was also good, but I felt a little old for the energy of the crowd. Foo Fighters was a border line heavy metal and I guess I don't dig it as much. I knew about half of the songs, but I have not listened in sometime. Mosh pit activity was not quite my thing.

It was good to go to a good concert like this one. I felt so much more alive just enjoying music.

No comments: