Apr 23, 2006

BRILLIANT!


I started cleaning my office yesterday, because it's been sometime since I cleaned. Needless to say, my office is full of paper everywhere. It turned out most of the paper madness is due to bills. Paid bills. Since there are personal information, I cannot just recycle. I need to look and segregate recyclables from needing shredding. This is a sheer madness!

I decided that I need to go paperless. I mean why keep getting bills stuffed with bunch of other useless junk. I was able to go paperless with two credit card companies, one electric company, and one telephone company. Citibank Mastercard offered me $5 credit for going paperless. Yeah! The City of Phoenix was the only one who does not yet offer paperless billing. Phoenix should really catch up with the times.

I want to say brilliant loudly. I just went paperless for four out of five billers. I look forward to not receiving bunch of useless paper that gets shredded or recycled. I am happy thinking about killing less trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: