Apr 15, 2006

Has Your Car Ever Been Stolen?

I was out and about taking pictures this morning. I felt the need as the final project is due within two weeks. I drove to Copper Square and parked around 3rd st. and Fillmore. The street was nearly empty, because it was early in the morning on Saturday. I was walking around and taking photos when I saw a red convertible. It was a same make and model as mine. My heart was suddenly pounding. What is the chance of seeing another 2006 red MX-5? I was starting to panick.

I was looking for any clues that would set this car apart from mine. I left the top down, but this convertible had it down. That was not a good clue. Most importantly, this car had differnt wheels. Eureka! THANK GOD!!!!!!! It was not MY CAR.


More Photos From B&W Class

Weed

Wall

Disoriented

Accumulation

Reflection

Untitled

Burnt Cactus

Cliff

Untitled

Agave

Untitled

No comments: