Apr 11, 2006

Do You Hate "Blair Witch Project" Like Video ...

I think I nearly puked when I saw "Blair Witch Project" in a theater from all the shaking movie footages. I realized from that experience that I do not want shaking in my home video footage. While I have consciously reduced shaking when I can by holding camcorder with two hands whenever possible. This is still not a great solution, because I still see shaking. Especially when I am moving with subjects.
I recently became aware of a cheap steady camera contraption that will reduce shaking when I am moving with the subject. It is supposed to cost $14, but it is going to cost me more like $17. It was very easy to put together. I only added tennis grips to the original plan. I am going to shoot some steady shots. Yeah! Find the plan here.

Movie Recommendation: I am highly recommending "Cinderella Man." Ron Howard sure knows how to make an epic like movie like the olden days. It has actions for guys, a real moving story line for gals, and it is an all around good movie.

Marathon Update: I gave up on training. I had this convenient excuse, cold for a week. It feels great not to run for a whole week. I think I will go for a run today for fun.

No comments: