Jun 15, 2006

Potpourri ...


Yes, yes, yes. I know how to spell "potpourri," but do not read anything into it. Besides I had to look it up to be sure of the spelling. I thought of the title, because this blog entry is going to be made of different things without any dominant or related themes.

Why Men Loves Bitches
I was eating at a restaurant, whoes name I cannot recall. It is funny how I cannot recall the name although I was not intoxicated. Hmm. I digress. I spotted a lovely young woman having a light beer reading a book. I was not impressed with the beer selection, but I was quite taken with how good looking she was. Naturally, I peeked at her few times to figure out what is the deal with this woman. I guess that is the Sherlock Holmes in me. I figured she is waiting to meet someone. I thought a good looking person, who is reading and looking around occasionally, is not a lone diner type. Sure enough a guy showed up about twenty minutes later.

What I found most interesting about her was her reading material. The title is "Why Men Love Bitches." What is the deal with people thinking nice people do not hook up? I thought I have to look up these books on Amazon when I get home. Apparently, this book is just one of a two part series. The other titles is "Why Men Marry Bitches."

Hmm. I cannot think of a bitch woman I really liked. I wonder if I am normal.


Webby Awards
I was watching Jeanne Moos' report on Webby Awards. Award winners were allowed only a five-word acceptance speech, and they were all creative. One of the website that caught my eyes aside from the liberal columist Adrianna Huffington's website was a pet photo web site called Cute Overload. It even has a section called Cats'n'Racks, where pictures of cats are caught between breasts. It is funny not in a perverted way.

World Cup 2006
I have been watching just about all the matches. Yes, football games are called matches if you don't know. I would have to say Spain and Czech Republic are the two most dominant teams after playing first matches. I am keeping my eyes on USA (EEUU), Ecuador, Spain, and Korea. Rest of the matches, I was want interesting and entertaining matches.

My Favorite Rocket Boom Episodes
I thought I would link some of my favorite past episodes from Rocket Boom. Just because I want you to get hooked on it.

1. Is this the way to Amarillo? by bunch of millitary guys. It is funny as he!!.

2. A Cinco de Mayo episode. Do you want cervezas or margharitas?

3. Footbag Championship 2006. Did you know hacky sacks are called footbags in Europe?

No comments: