Jun 6, 2006

Random Thoughts Again ...

Congratulations. You are a high school graduate!

Josh just graduated from North Canyon High and is starting out his post high school life. He is going to study business management and work at the same time.

We have been matched as a big brother and a little brother since he was eleven. Josh was shorter than me then. He has outgrown me for many years. I have enjoyed spending time with him and I hope he feels the same way. Ah, the times we had going to amusement parks, watching my races, visiting Tucson, camping at Prescott, and other numerous events.

Good luck with everything. I know you don't need it.

Frivolous Purchases
I have been purchasing Powerball tickets on regular basis since January this year. Doesn't that sounds like a desperate person? Hmm. I think I will start keeping track of winning to expense ratio. This way I can verify how much money I really waste although I do like to think about spending millions in very off-handed manner.

Expense: $1 Winning:$0




Frivolous Links

Rocket Boom is a daily video about interesting tidbits. Amanda Congdon is quite good as a host of the show. You can check its website daily or subscribe through the RSS feed or iTunes.

No comments: