Sep 12, 2006

Groovy ...

Apple Grooviness
Apple had a special press event. They finally announced a product I've been patiently waiting. It is called iTV currently and will be $299 1Q next year. It is a wireless set top box between a computer and a TV. YES! Finally, I can stream music, photos, and video to TV. I need to start saving for a new TV to go with iTV next year.

Vikings Grooviness
My favorite team is off to a great start. Vikings won over Redskins last night. This win puts them on top of their division. YES! YES! YES! YES!

Cardinals Grooviness
After much controversies over building the most modern stadium for a perennial loser, Cardinals showed their hometown fans they have more motivations in their first regular home game. I am relieved to see my hometown team starting off well. Good luck. You need it. I am predicting 8-8 and missing the playoff.

Dancing Grooviness
My guilty pleasure, Dancing with Stars, is back on. Today was the first show. Boy, that Carl Tucker has got to go. If you looked under white man cannot dance, then you will find a picture of him dancing tonight. Mm, quality TV!

No comments: