Sep 19, 2006

Haven't Got Time For ...


I think that is how the Carly Simon song goes. Well, it has been hectic. Grading tests, putting in grades, tutoring, going to workshops, etc. What I would like is to shoot some video footages and photos, but time is quite a constraint. Here are tidbits.

More Football Highs and Lows
My Vikings are still on top of their division after a kicker trickery. Instead of a field goal, the kicker, Ryan Longwell, bootlegged to his right and passed for a touch down. How cool! They rock. I am still perplexed. Ryan Longwell used to be with the Packers. How did he end up with the Vikings?

My hometown team, Cardinals, regressed back to their old form. Although, they did not look as bad as last year, but still lost to the Seahawks. Hopefully, they will rebound this weekend.

Octoberfest
I am going to have an Octoberfest party. I think I will work on sending e-vites to people after posting this. I have already stockpiled 2 cases of helles, 2 cases of Marzen/Octoberfest, and 2 cases of Vienna lager. Mm, sausages and beer!

Insomnia
I need to go to sleep later and wake up on time. Currently, I fall asleep too early and get up at random hours. I guess I am too tired to stay up, but really, it is becoming a bad habit.

No comments: