Apr 11, 2007

Help, I am boxed in ...

I felt tired around eleven at night while perusing internet tonight. I got up to go to my bedroom when I nearly had a heart attack. I saw a huge gopher snake, at least I believe it is. If the snake is a gopher snake, then it
is not venomous. Thank God!

I looked around to see if there is anyway for me to not harm the snake and especially me while returning the snake to its habitat. Of course, my computer room is completely devoid of any snake removal tools.

I think I need to throw my shirt over its head and jump over it. Look for an over-sized box to capture it. Wish me luck!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JJJJAAAAEEEE!!! Are you OK???

Anonymous said...

Holy S**t!! I would have freaked out and called 911.

Cancer said...

Thanks Sinziana and anonymous (wink) for asking. I stayed up late and made sure the snake made it out of my house before going to sleep last night. I am okay, but little more cautious around the house now.