Sep 17, 2007

Let the unproductivity begin ...

Just like millions of others, I am useless on Sundays these days. Why? I am watching football. I don't know when this obsession started. I don't particularly like being unproductive. I just cannot seem to help myself.

It was good to see Cardinals win their home opener against divisional foe, Seahawks. I was holding my breath as the game was determined last minute. Cardinals have a way of blowing games.

My fav, Vikings, lost today. Apparently, the new QB is not very good. He seems to be intercept prone. Defense seems to be solid. I hope they have a good season.

Sunday night game between Chargers and Patriots turned out be a dud. Although it was good to see Moss kick butt, however it was not good to watch as a neutral fan.

On the side note, local women basketball team, Mercury, won their first championship. The final game was not carried by any of the local tv stations. Hmm.

Hoping to be more productive next Sunday.

No comments: