Mar 1, 2008

Gone Baby Gone is very good ...

I watched Gone Baby Gone a couple days ago. I was blown away by the fact this excellent movie was directed by a first timer, Ben Affleck. Why? Because I really do not think very much of the movies he starred. Mall Rats and Dare Devil come to mind.

Surprise, Ben is quite good at being a director! My hat's off to Ben. Gone Baby Gone is a non-stop, fast paced movie with at least a couple of twists. Also the ending is not a typical Hollywood one. In fact, some may consider it a sad ending.

This movie is about a kidnapping gone wrong with Boston as a backdrop. Casey Affleck is a good lead. This movie also has Freeman, and Harris. All the inexperienced extras are also great. You should check out this excellent flick!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: