Mar 5, 2008

OH - IO let me down ...

I was hoping OH and TX would come through for my candidate of choice, Barack Obama, but they came through for Hillary Clinton. I find this quite dismaying. I do not find Hillary Clinton very inspiring. I am not against a woman becoming our president. I still cannot stomach the idea of Bill Clinton's wife becoming one.

On the other hand, I am inspired every time I listen to Senator Obama speak. I think we are ready for an eloquent person who is not so experienced (owe many political favors) to take over and change the course of our nation.

If not, I am voting for my home state hero, senator McCain, even if I suspect he does not like Asians. I mean who can blame him.

One thing is for sure. This election will bring a non governor to the presidency for a change.

No comments: