Mar 11, 2008

This lady is ticking me off ...

This so called enlightened lady named Geraldine Ferraro says Barack Obama would not be in the position he is if he was not black. When I read this article detailing what she said, I got very upset with her. Who is Geraldine Ferraro? I had to do some searching, but it turns out she was the first and only vice presidential candidate US ever had. Of course, she is a Clinton supporter.

If the race is all that matters as Ferraro suggests, then how is he winning more delegates. After all African Americans do not make up majority of this country when I last checked. If I am not mistaken, Senator Obama is consistently winning the affluent voters, who are highly educated and white. Do these people have guilt so overwhelming that they must vote for Senator Obama?

After all that Ferraro has a gall to say, people are discriminating against her because she is white. Boo hoo hoo. She must really know how minority citizens must feel everyday of their lives.

No comments: