Sep 11, 2005

All my teams lost today.

Oh, the woe of the first week of NFL. My beloved Minnesota Vikings blew their season opener to Tampa Bay. Dante had five turnovers. I am still optimistic that they will be much better for rest of the season. In addition, Arizona Cardinals lost to New York Giants. It hurts a little because I have decided to root for the home town team, the Cardinals. I hope the Cardinals lose thier losing ways this season. I was also rooting for Andre Agassi to win his third US Open today, but Roger Federer beat Andre handily. I am batting zero for three today. STRIKE OUT!

Movie recommendations: Crash is a must see for all human beings. This movie describes our prejudices and human conditions better than any movies I have seen. At least the ones I can remember. Acting in this movie is superb. Writing is fabulous. Characters are all flawed like regular people and their prejudices are very pronounced, but they all have redeemable qualities. Please watch this movie. We can talk about this movie for a long time.

No comments: