Sep 14, 2005

I think my left leg is longer.

I have been told that all humans have limbs of different size. As I have observed my anatomy while practicing yoga postures, my left leg seems to be longer. This discovery is eye opening, because I now understand what people have been saying about my walking is true. People have been saying that I have this great gangsta walk after road races or more commonly a limp. I guess hard races bring out the inequity in length of my legs. I feel a little like Frankenstein.

Movie recommendation: I am recommending a movie called "Born into Brothels." It is about kids who lives with prostitute mothers in Indian red-light district. It is good to see how kids are so appreciative and long for better future. It is eye opening for people who are sheltered like myself to bad things in the world. I like the medium the documentary uses to deliver the story, which is the photos taken by the kids. I understand this movie won Oscar for the best documentary. I really liked this movie.

No comments: