May 17, 2006

Am I Living In A Third World Country?

Thirsty Lawn

I experienced two blackouts last two weeks. I was rather upset the second time, because weather was quite warm, and I was in the midst of cooking. If the memory serves me correctly, I let out a primal scream when the second blackout happened.

I cannot say for sure this is how one feels living in places where electricity is not reliable, but I would hate to feel this helpless. I realized how much I rely on a readily available energy. I guess I am one of those spoiled Americans who has many things handed to him.

American Idol
I am not proud to admit this, but I watched bits and pieces of American Idol last night. What is the deal with Taylor saying Soul Patrol constantly while swinging his arm like Arsenio Hall? Is Soul Patrol like his posse or his dawg pound? WHATEVER!

No comments: