May 31, 2006

I Went Where?


I cannot believe I stepped inside a Walmart today. In fact, I cannot recall a visit prior to tonight. I am an adamant critic of Walmart. I will not get into all the reasons why I stopped going to Walmart.

So why did I go to Walmart? Well, I have been eyeing a brighter and thinner Nintendo DS Lite. It is a portable game console that I can use to play Nintendo's brain game, which is so popular. It is scheduled to be released on June 11, but they have been sighted in Targets and Walmarts around Minnesota, Tennesssee, and such. I thought Arizona stores might have them in stock.

Of course, I went to a Target first. I even tried a Best Buy before heading over to a Walmart. I think Karma knew I was doing a wrong thing. I am glad I did not make any purchase from a Walmart store.

Lastly, I like to mention how I felt so guilty when I was in there. In fact, I thought I was physically getting sick. Perhaps, my aversion is too strong. Nah!

No comments: