Jul 27, 2006

Jon Stewart Rocks ...

Aside from being an extra expense, I already watch too much TV in my opinion to get cable. Instead of watching TV, I have been spending time listening to podcasts, reading webpages, and watching videos on-line. I guess it is an exchange of a sort.

I found snippets of Daily Show with Jon Stewart on YouTube. Stewart is awesome. His comedic takes on contemporary political issues and events are humorous and poignant. Just check out his videos on YouTube dealing with net neutrality, Iraqi insurgency, and John McCain's visit to Liberty University. I just might have to get cable just for Daily Show.

American Mastiff
Jim and Beth, good college friends, recently adopted an American Mastiff. Just look at the cute picture from above. I had to check out the Wikipedia entry to be sure. Apparently there are two, which are not recognized by the most kennel clubs. Interesting. WHO CARES! The pup is cute.

No comments: