Oct 19, 2006

Another Bronze ...

I just found out how my Vienna lager scored at the Oktoberfest homebrew contest held by Arizona Society of Homebrewers. The Vienna lager scored a respectable 33 out of 50, which means the lager was considered very good with minor flaws. It still only managed to get a bronze medal. I am getting a little tired of getting silver and bronze medals. I like to get a gold medal one of these days at these local contests. AHHHHH! I just have to wait and see what the judges wrote in evaluations.

Restaurant Recommendation
I just finished reading an article about great restaurants around US. It mentioned one of the better restaurants I have been. It is Monk's Cafe in Philadelphia. Their mussels are great and their beers are excellent. You should go when you are in Philly. Thanks to Garrick for taking me there when I ran my Philadelphia Marathon in 2000.

No comments: