Oct 22, 2006

Brewmentary or How I Made Beer ...


Once people find out I brew my own beer, they are curious about brewing process. Some asked me if they could help me brew. I do not mind having others help me brew, but I find brewing in solitary very soothing. Is that weird? Anyway, I still would like to get more people to brew their own. I was thinking why not make a short video of it. So I did. Before viewing, I made some note so you can appreciate the video even more. Enjoy!

Name of the Beer: CPR American Orange Pale Ale
Ingredients:
  • 10 lb 2-row, 1 lb Munich, 1 lb crystal
  • dried orange peels
  • 2 oz Cascade (bitter), 1 oz Cascade (flavor), 1 oz Cascade (aroma), 1 oz Cascade (dry hop)
  • White Labs California Ale Yeast
Mashing: 160 F single infusion

Boil: 90 min boil

OG: 1.065

Vol: 5 gal

No comments: