Feb 14, 2006

I am back ...

For those who keep up with my blog, I just wanted to post and say that I made it back from Wolf Creek Ski Area, CO in one piece although I do not feel like one piece. I came back to Phoenix on Tuesday evening. I have a new found respect for those who can ski/snow board well. It is tiring. It took two days for me to get "ski legs." I will post more about my trip. It was grrrrrrrreat!


Random Shot
What is up with the weather in Phoenix? I hope we get some moisture soon.

Beer Update
I need to find sometime to brew Octoberfest. I am thinking this Monday would be an awesome day. Helles looks ready for a tasting. It was too sweet on Thursday last week. I think it was not done with conditioning. It still tasted darn good.

Movie Recommendation
If you enjoyed "Kill Bill," I mean if you really enjoyed it, then you should rent a title called "Lady Snowblood." It is a Japanese movie where Q borrowed some of the materials. You won't regret renting this.

No comments: