Feb 9, 2006

I hope this is not the last entry ...


I am heading out to Wolf Creek Ski Area in CO tomorrow. I will be there with Jim, Beth, Beth's brother, and his girl friend. They planned to go there for snowboarding and asked me to go. Lucky, me! I never done any ski or snowboarding, and I am nervous to say the least. I am also filled with anticipation. I hope I come back alive.

I feel under prepared. I just know I did not pack some essential things. I will find out when I am there. I just hope it is not some expensive things. I did go through a ski packing list I found on-line. Stay tuned to see some snow pictures.

Beer Update
I finished packaging helles on Monday. It is extra clear and smells wonderful. It is like bragging about a child. One does not intend to boast but it just comes out. I will be brewing Octoberfest next week. Mm, Octoberfest.

Movie Recommendation
I am going to make a public service announcement. Please do not watch "Devil's Rejects." It is just not watchable. All characters talks like teenagers who just learned to incorporate cursing into their everyday language. It is not all to clear if we are to hate and fear them or laugh at/with them. The plot also is not very coherent. Who is the bad guy? Stay away from "Devil's Rejects."

No comments: