Feb 6, 2006

Super Bowl Party ...

Colby had his first HD Super Bowl party. It is good to own a HD TV!! Everyone brought apps to share, so there were plenty of food, which is really good for a bachelor like myself. It was good to see everyone. Little ones always make me laugh. Running around with their happy feet. You know, just like "Proud Mary!"

I was really looking forward to Josh's "Frito Pie." I was not disappointed. It consists of layers of beans, Fritos, chilli, cheese, and onions. As Josh explained, it is like a New Mexican favorite or something. Ice cream cakes were also delicious.

The big disappointment was the game itself. It was never all that exciting in my humble opinion. I think it was worse for me since I cared for neither Seattle nor Pittsburgh.

It is a good thing I won some money off the game. Thanks to Colby's matrix of scores, I won the first quarter score and the final score. I netted cool $12. May be I will get one of those toasted tacos. (Inside joke)


Photos From the Party


Cam wants to go outside. Poor dad.

Getting the cake ready for the birthday boy!

Cam is ready for his cake!

Blow out thirty three candles? That's too many!

Peek a boo!

Suzy, I think I want to kiss you!

"Auntie Pam, faster!"

Peanuts make me thirsty!

This game is so boring.

Cameron eating peanuts.

Emily walking around.

No comments: