Dec 15, 2006

I am so sad ...



I am so sad to report that Bundle the friendly pup ran away. I left the pup with my dog Cenya in my backyard while I was at work on Wednesday. Well, he was gone when I came home. I looked around my house. I looked around my neighborhood. No luck.

I am sicken to my stomach. I blame myself for the little one being lost again. I should have looked to make sure the backyard does not have any little escape holes. NOOOOOOOOOO!

I spent one adventurous and fun night with a great little puppy. Enjoy my only footage of the cutest puppy I've ever known.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jae, I'm so sorry. It sounds like someone was falling in love. It's easy to see why. Bundle was just adorable. Maybe you two will meet again. It is Christmas, a time for miracles. :o)

Cancer said...

I am sorry, too. I hope to Bundle is being well taken care of.