Mar 13, 2006

Almost spun out ...

It finally rained in Phoenix two days ago. It was a welcome change I must say. I had to put up my convertible top in order to go to my photo class. I don't usually drive fast or take a fast turn, but I felt a little devilish this day. It was at 16th street and Osborn. I made a right turn that I will remember for sometime. I put the car in second gear as I made the turn and started accelerating a little too fast. Next thing I know, I am turning the steering wheel every which way trying to regain control of the car. The car slid between two lanes. There were only one truck in sight which was quite far off. I was full of adreline and I can laugh about it NOW. I was thinking no harm no foul. It was exhilarating.

This is the first time I did not have any control of the car, because rear wheel driven car is easier to lose control I think. THANK GOODNESS THE STREET WAS NEARLY EMPTY.

Pictures from B&W Photo Class

Fish



















Untitled



















Fountain























Untitled






















Hole



















Untitled























Bathroom
















Mural



















Untitled






















Birds on Wires


















Self Portrait























Self Portrait











No comments: