Mar 18, 2006

Postcard From My Sister ...

I got this postcard last week, which is postmarked San Francisco. I am pretty sure it is from my sister, who lives in San Francisco. I find this postcard quite interesting looking.

I am going to borrow a page from David Letterman. Here is my Top 5 reasons why my sister picked this postcard.

5. My brother should drink more Mexican beer.

4. My brother could use a sombrero.

3. My brother should become a mariachi.

2. My brother could really use that sexy mustache.

1. ¿dónde está el cuarto de baño?

Marathon Update
I am not so lazy about my training runs anymore although I can still be more enthusiastic. I just finished my 13-mile training run. I am tired.

Week 8: 25 miles, total 130 miles

Movie Recommendation
I just watched "The 40 Year-Old Virgin." The first half of the movie is funnier than any movies I've seen in quite sometime, and that includes "Wedding Crashers." The second half is not as funny but more sensitive and sentimental. Of course, I prefer the funnier half. Check out this movie if you could use some laughs.

No comments: