Mar 8, 2006

Day 5 of the Snowboarding Trip

I woke up around 6:30 for a run. I did not sleep well, but I felt I was neglecting my running too much. It was very cold outside. I thought I would warm up like I normally do after running for a short while. Not so this morning. It got colder and colder. Speically my groin area was in sharp needle pain. I still managed to finish my run. I don't know how.

I got a phone call from Jim and Beth about eightish so we can leave. I was ready by then. We breakfasted once again at the donut shop. It was still good the second time. Beth drove first to Gallup, where Jim took over until Flagstaff. It was uneventful except for the one time when I asked for a bathroom break in the middle of nowhere New Mexico. Thank God for those gas station/convenience store located through out vast land of ours.

We had a late lunch at a Subway in Flagstaff. I drove from Flag to Phoenix. I wrote Jim a check for a little more than what he asked. I mean $64 is way too little for what he done for little ole moi.

I am glad I went on this snowboarding trip with Jim and Beth. I had a great time learning a new sport, experienced a new town, and general fun road trip with good friends. Priceless (Sorry, Mastercard.)

More Photos

No comments: