Mar 15, 2006

Hate Cleaning Carpet Stains ...

My doggie, Cenya, has been a naughty lately. Instead of going outside to relieve herself like I taught her, she found a convenient place in the house. I found more than twenty spots like the picture on the left in what used to be my movie room. I tried to clean manually by blotting and blotting some more, but it was not very effective. I also got tired of cleaning really fast. I became aware of a machine called Spotbot by Bissell. It is a carpet cleaner, which automatically cleans after pushing a button. According to a local news program, it works well.

I decided to get me one, since I was tired of manual cleaning. My experience has been very positive. I just have to get some more cleaner solution. It is quite loud, but one would expect that from a carpet cleaner.





Marathon Update
I am still having all kinds of motivational problem. I was not looking forward to the last long run. Happy to report, I managed to finish a twelve-miles training run two days ago. It has given me more confidence, but it is still not fun for me. I hope my motivation comes back.

Week 7: 18 miles, total 105 miles
Week 6: 18 miles, total 87 miles

Beer Update
I just transferred Octoberfest beer to secondary. I am going to give it two or three days of diacetyl rest. I hope it turns out well.

Movie Recommendation
I have been watching documentaries lately. The one I am recommending is called, "Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill." It is about a flock of parrots living in San Francisco and a bum like guy taking care of them. It is quite fascinating.

No comments: