Jun 13, 2007

How to feel old fast ...

I never thought I would utilize "Early Bird Special," but I did today. I always thought Early Bird Special is for older folks. I guess that is why I felt so old after eating at 11:30 AM.

Anyway, I had lunch with a good friend at Arriba Mexican Restaurant. The description of the restaurant is New Mexican style. Our waitress had trouble understanding us, linguistically speaking, and service was a little to laisse-faire for my taste. Although lunch cost only $4.99, but I did not realize an ice tea would cost me $2.50.

I had good time none the less, and food was not bad. I don't think any Mexican resturant will ever measure up to Rosa's in Tucson, which is my absolute favorite restaurant.

P.S. Guess who is writing this blog post on his new and fast MacBook!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: