Jul 21, 2007

Where is Bart?

I used http://www.simpsonizeme.com/ to transform myself into a cartoon character. I wanted to meet Bart once I became a cartoon character. I flew to Springfield.

The first place I went to meet Bart was his home. Marge said kids went with Homer. It's bring your kids to work day at the power plant.

I spoke to Homer when I got to the power plant. Where are Lisa and Bart? Homer said that they were with him in the morning. They went to their school for the afternoon. Homer seemed preoccupied with his boss, Mr. Burns.

Once I got to Springfield Elementary School, I spoke to Lisa as Bart was nowhere to be found. Lisa thought Bart was ditching again. Of course! Maybe Bart went to find some memorabilia in the cartoon studio garbage again, we both thought.

I stopped at Kwik-E-Mart, because I got thirsty on my way to Krustylu Studios. I spoked to Apu as I paid for Squishee. Mm, lemon Squishee. Apu said I just missed Bart.

The last place I looked was at the cartoon studio, where Bart's favorite, Itchy and Scratchy is made. Well, I missed him again. The main gate security said, "Bart just left for home." May be I can catch him another day.

No comments: